Ryan took some pretty belly pictures in front of our Christmas tree that I wanted to share. I'm 40 weeks pregnant and still feel great! My next doctors appointment is December 8th and if there is no progress by that date we will discuss a induction date. The induction will most likely be during the week of the 14th. I will write a new post after our appt. :) :)
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
40 Week Belly Pictures :) :)
Ryan took some pretty belly pictures in front of our Christmas tree that I wanted to share. I'm 40 weeks pregnant and still feel great! My next doctors appointment is December 8th and if there is no progress by that date we will discuss a induction date. The induction will most likely be during the week of the 14th. I will write a new post after our appt. :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Enjoy your last few days of just being the two of you, pretty soon you'll be a family and everything changes....FOR THE BETTER!!!! Can't wait to meet the little one!!!
ReplyDelete