Only 28 more days until my estimated due date!!! It is coming very fast, I'm trying to take in every moment! I'm going to miss this belly, the little and big movements and everything else that I am blessed to experience with this pregnancy :) Yesterday was a great Halloween and it was fun having a 9 month pregnant belly to dress- up. Last week, I came home with a burst of energy and started to cut up a box and constructed a "oven". I painted it and fitted it to my baby belly. Then I went out and bought Ryan and I a couple wigs, and Ryan a apron with a Chefs hat! He went as the "Bun Maker" and we drew a couple Knobs on a white tank of mine with the Cook Time being 9 months with a cinnamon bun on my belly. Here are a couple pictures from yesterday!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween
Only 28 more days until my estimated due date!!! It is coming very fast, I'm trying to take in every moment! I'm going to miss this belly, the little and big movements and everything else that I am blessed to experience with this pregnancy :) Yesterday was a great Halloween and it was fun having a 9 month pregnant belly to dress- up. Last week, I came home with a burst of energy and started to cut up a box and constructed a "oven". I painted it and fitted it to my baby belly. Then I went out and bought Ryan and I a couple wigs, and Ryan a apron with a Chefs hat! He went as the "Bun Maker" and we drew a couple Knobs on a white tank of mine with the Cook Time being 9 months with a cinnamon bun on my belly. Here are a couple pictures from yesterday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment