
The baby furniture as been ordered finally. Ryan and I have been very specific about the furniture we were looking for and for awhile wanted a black round crib until we came across this beautiful crib made by Stanley Furniture. We ordered it in black and it has cherry trim. The sides are lined with a wicker oval. The bedding we chose is almost identical to the one in the picture too! We figure if it is a boy we will add a royal blue and if it is a girl adding a pale pink. I believe we are going to paint the top half of the walls a pale yellow and the bottom half a cream color. I'm so excited to get started make our home ready for the little ones arrival. The baby is reminding me every minute with a kick or a punch of it's up and coming entrance this November.
Onto another subject. My "machicatto" which for those who I haven't already showed is my double chin or the lack of a jaw line I affectionately call my "machicatto" because the main cause is my calo
rie filled drinks from Starbucks. If you pricked it with a pin it would squirt iced coffee! My "machicatto" has offically grown. As of August 9th, my 6 month mark, I have gained 18lbs. I love being pregnant and EVERYTHING that comes along with it, even the "machicatto", because without any of this hip hurting, weight gaining, feet swelling, crazy symptoms we wouldn't get our reward at the end!
Awww I LOVE the furniture!!! The baby's nursery is gonna be adorable :) can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDeletexoxo Love You Bestie
Shannon