Thursday, Ryan and I went to our 20 week ultrasound. We did not find out the gender because we would like to be surprised at the birth. The baby was very stubborn, it kept it's back facing up and would not turn over. Our appointment was only suppose to last a half an hour and we were they for a little over an hour. I was turned on my side and belly bounced on by the technician. Finally the baby turned it's head just long enough for her to get the measurements she needed. We loved being able to see how much the baby has grown and see it again as for know the last time until it is born.
Last Saturday night I was lying in bed and had my hand on my belly. I was feel a little sick and then I felt a little push against my hand. I called for Ryan to feel his baby move and he came running! I did not know if the baby would keep moving or not, but Ryan placed his hand on my low belly and waited patiently. About 20 seconds later he felt the baby for the first time! His face was hilarious. It was beat red and he smiled from ear to ear! It was amazing to share the movement of our child together and I can't wait for many more moment like this to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment