My pregnancy so far has been a wonderful experience besides the time I set a side for puking, it's just been joyful. Ryan is really wonderful. He speaks to my belly everyday. At least once a day if not more he tells me how beautiful I am which he did before I was pregnant, but I appreciate it much more now!
My due date is November 29th. I'm 17 weeks prego and "so far" look like I just ate too many chili cheese fries. My belly is rounding out and so is my face, I've gained 4 lbs already! During our first ultrasound the baby did leg lifts and tried to flip over backwards. Ryan laughed, then cried (of course). He is very excited to be a dad and can't wait to see his little one soon. We had to have a 2nd ultrasound because the baby was measuring a little small, nothing to be worried about though. For the 2nd one we invited my mother in law, "Nonnie" to the baby, and my mom "Grandma". It was fun having them together talking about our baby and how it's going to be once it's here. They were exceptionally behaved in the room...I'm just teasing! They asked all the right questions and we were really happy we could share that experience with them. The baby had the hicups while the ultrasound tech was taking measurments (and by this time the baby is now measuring above average) haha. Soon the baby had enough, rolled over and would only grace us with the view of it's back!
I will hopefully be on the blog writing at least twice a week, especially since I'm not working this summer! I may writing interesting great stuff, but I might also write how I have a bad taste in my mouth and I have been sucking lemons ALL day (sorry these posts won't be that good).
Thank you for reading and we are excited to be bringing a new life into this world to meet our loving family and friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feel free to leave a comment! Ryan called me out on my spelling haha! Sorry for any mistakes I didn't proof read it. Thanks everyone for reading!
ReplyDeleteI am soooo excited cant wait...
ReplyDeleteKhadisha
Amber you will LOVE keeping this blog!! I truly enjoyed documenting my pregnancy, but really nothing compares to having that little bundle of joy in your arms!!!! Enjoy the ride!!!
ReplyDelete